Today there are some 16 million children diagnosed with severe attention, behavioral and learning problems. That's an alarming 22% of America's children!! By far the most prevalent childhood disorder throughout the world.
Just ten years ago, Autism was a rare disorder that was diagnosed in 1 out of every 10,000 children born in the United States. Now, 1 out of every 150 children born is diagnosed with Autism…and some sources are suggesting it has risen to 1 in every 100 newborn!! Breakthroughs in neuroscience now show that Autism, Asperger's, ADHD and other neurological conditions are in fact, one and the same. The only difference is the degree to which the neuraxis is dysfunctional.
Last year, doctors in the US wrote an estimated 20 million prescriptions for RITALIN. Between 1990 and 1998, the use of Ritalin increased at a staggering rate of 800%, even though it has severe side effects…one that has been well documented as being DEATH!! This year, 1.5 million children entering school (1 out of every 6 Kindergarteners) will be diagnosed with some type of neurological disorder that affects the ability to learn and socially interact. Then why haven't the methods that doctors, psychologists, and behavior specialists use to diagnose and treat these conditions not changed in 50 yrs?!?
They still believe there's no acknowledged or
explainable root cause
They still believe there's no cure for this
problem and that it's genetic
They still using medications/drugs that don't
fix the problem (band-aid)
Functional Disconnection Syndrome (FDS):
- Dates back to the late 1800's when scientists realized that certain neurological conditions are the result of a communication problem between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
- FDS is the cause of all symptoms associated to ADD/ADHD.
- The two hemispheres of the brain are not electrically balanced, or synchronized.
- The hemispheres then in turn can't share and integrate info, not allowing them to function as a whole.
- The brain is hence, functionally disconnected.
- Fix the disconnect – that is increase the side of the brain that's not functioning properly – and the symptoms and disorder go away.
- Fix the disconnect with functional neurology & metabolic testing & treatments!
Suggested Reading: "Disconnected Kids" by Dr. Robert Melillo
Are you tired of running from doctor to doctor
to play "Russian Roulette" with different
medications for your child? Here, try this
drug. That did not work? Try this one!"
Are tired of giving your child drugs that do
not fix the problem?
- Does your child continue to struggle in school or struggle with family and peer relationships?
We are here to tell you that there is NEW HOPE! If you are tired of dealing with this problem, and you are worried about it getting worse, learn how your child's ADD/ADHD condition can be helped.